When you are caring for someone’s finances, you don’t want to miss a thing.
- Medical bills
- Prescription costs
- Government benefits
- Housing options
- Fraud detection
Guide Change is smart financial care for older adults.
And what if it isn’t your money?
What if you’re responsible for someone else’s money?
You don’t want to invade their privacy. But you don’t know what they’re doing day to day.
It would be rude and disrespectful to try to force them to sit down with you to go through their finances. Of course, you don’t really have the time to do that anyway.
If you or a loved one is concerned about finances and aging, then Guide Change can help.
Guide Change was selected as an alternate in AARP’s 2017 Innovation@50+ competition. We have received awards in multiple social good start-up events including Women in Tech for Good, Tech for Justice, and more.
Guide Change will help you.
With over 40 years of experience assisting older adults, Guide Change experts use data and insights to create personalized financial reports for individuals and their trusted advisors.
Guide Change will help you
- Keep money safe and avoid fraud
- Plan healthcare and housing expenses
- Estimate how long money will last
- Securely share information
- Identify government benefits
- Understand where money is going
The process is simple
- Sign-up at GuideChange.com
- Select Financial Accounts for Analysis
- Receive a personalized report with recommendations to help improve your finances.
Free Trial: Through July 2019
Guide Change is offering a free 2 month trial plus assistance during onboarding when you sign-up at GuideChange.com.